Complaint Review: Credence Law Group

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: Michelle — Madison Florida
Credence Law Group
Internet USA

Credence Law Group CLG Credence Law Group is comprised of a team of seasoned and experts, who are frauds. Chicago Illinois

I feel that I am a vicitm of an online scam with Credence Law Group.  I was interested in assistance with a loan modification on my house.  After reviewing the information they emailed me, I decided I did not need their services becaused I was infomred I needed to stop paying my mortage and get behind to qualify for the modification (not true).  I contacted a Breanna Williams, who has not refunded me, my 700.00 as informed.  She told me it would be 45 days and it has gone over 45 days.  I will be filing a criminal report with the US /State attorney in Chicago. I have emailed Mrs. Willimas several times about my refund and now I am not getting a responce from her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credence-Law-Group/internet/Credence-Law-Group-CLG-Credence-Law-Group-is-comprised-of-a-team-of-seasoned-and-experts-1143415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credence Law Group