marshall

Complaint Review: Credentity Solutions Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Wanda — Palmetto Georgia
Credentity Solutions Inc.
25379 Wayne Mills Pl#355 Valencia, California United States of America

Credentity Solutions Inc. llan Cohen, President Fraud charges to my AX card Valencia, California

I pulled my AX bill up to check it as I routinely do.  Discovered a charge I did not recognize.Googled it and it was further validated I did not know the company and had not purchased anything from them.

Close to this companies listing on computer was your listing.  Realizing it could be another scam I gave it  considerable thought, but decided to give it a try.  If you were legit it was a needed service.l I filed a dispute on charge with AX.

Wanda, Palmetto, GA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credentity-Solutions-Inc/Valencia-California-91355-1827/Credentity-Solutions-Inc-llan-Cohen-President-Fraud-charges-to-my-AX-card-Valencia-Cali-1044779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credentity Solutions Inc.