Complaint Review: CrediCorp

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:Sioux City Iowa
CrediCorp
9158 King James DR Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

CrediCorp Inc. ripoff-wanted $37.00 for $10000 limit Platinum card they did not get my money Keep up the good work. Dallas Texas

I received a letter from Credicorp. Inc saying that if I would send them a $37.00 check I would receive a $10000 Platinum card. I tried to find a web address but could nto and could not even find anything about them. thank god I saw your adv. and did a check with your info. Needless to say, they did not get My money.
Keep up the good work.

Sincerely
Leroy N.
Sioux City, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CrediCorp/Dallas-Texas-75356-9855/CrediCorp-Inc-ripoff-wanted-3700-for-10000-limit-Platinum-card-they-did-not-get-my-mon-129415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CrediCorp