Complaint Review: Credicorp Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:27704 North Carolina
Credicorp Inc.
9158 King James Dr PO Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp letter is a scam, sounds like credit offer, Dallas Texas

I'm sure you've already had an "email earful" about this company. But I would like to add a thank you for having a website like yours.

I have decided against credit cards as I rebuild my credit history using the James Ramsey technique. Even though I wasn't planning to send them any money I decided to look them up using Google. That lead me to your website.

I wish everyone had internet access or took time to review companies using the Better Business Burea.

I plan to send the letter to a local news company that highlights stories about companies with suspect operating practices.

Gran
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp-Inc/Dallas-Texas-27704/Credicorp-letter-is-a-scam-sounds-like-credit-offer-Dallas-Texas-116904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp Inc.