Complaint Review: Credicorp Inn

• Submitted: Mon, March 22, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 22, 2004

• Reported By:bronx New York
Credicorp Inn
P.o.box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp Inn ripoff! Dallas Texas

Credicorp sent me an e-mail saying that I can have a credit card for $37 dollar. I sent them a check in Dec of 2003. Then they sent me a package so i can start ordering thing. I look at this small book & didn't like what they were selling plus they didn't have enough of stuff in the booklet. about (2) later i call them to tell them that i wanted to cancel my membership, they told me to send the package back to them & they would send me my money.

Now mind you that I sent them a check in dec of 2003, I didn't get the package til feb of 2004. so in about (2) week later they sent me another letter saying that they didn't understand what i wanted. i did mail that letter back to them telling them that i wanted my money back. it is now march 22,2004 and i still haven't heard from them yet. thanks for any help that you can give.

i feel so bad that i wish that i can sue them for more then just my $37 dollars. these people need to be taught a lesson!

Stephen
bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2004 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp-Inn/Dallas-Texas-75356-9001/Credicorp-Inn-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-84856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp Inn