Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Submitted: Fri, December 31, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 31, 2004

• Reported By:Ft. Collins Colorado
Credicorp
9158 King James Dr. Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp Inc. ripoff Boy, am I glad I didn't do it after checking it out on the internet - thanks! Dallas Texas

Received offer in the mail today. No phone # or web address, no fax #, nothing. Don't know where they got my name and address. They are offering $10,000 credit, just send them $37.00 and you are pre-approved. Boy, am I glad I didn't do it after checking it out on the internet, I google everything and in turn got your linl, ripoff.com, thank you very much.

Belinda
Ft. Collins, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2004 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356-9855/Credicorp-Inc-ripoff-Boy-am-I-glad-I-didnt-do-it-after-checking-it-out-on-the-internet-125264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp