Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Submitted: Sat, August 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 28, 2004

• Reported By:NORTH PORT Florida
9158 King James Drive Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp Inc DECEPTIVE! BEWARE OF MISLEADING MAILING! rip-off! Dallas Texas

A search of this company shows this company is scamming a lot of people but I thought I would post this again as I too just received a letter from them offering me a $10,000 credit card. I am a person who is very skeptical to begin with so when I read the letter from them saying they approved me for a $10,000 gold card "MEMBERSHIP" (The key word that caught my eye) I knew something was not right. I see quite a few people have posted on this company stating that Credicorp inc. will give them a $10,000 Visa or Mastercard. THIS IS NOT WHAT IT SAYS!

I urge people to read very carefully. Nowhere does it say that CREDICORP Inc is going to send you a $10,000 Visa or Mastercard. The wording in the letter is very slick and is extremely disceptive because the next paragraph uses the words "Visa" and "Mastercard" but give one the impression that it is a Visa or Mastercard. It's all in the way you read the letter, and I mean READ!

I went to the Credicorp Inc website to check them out but you can not even access their site unless you are a member. I find it interesting that so many people actually mistook this letter and thought they were getting a Visa or Mastercard with a $10,000 spending limit. They actually were drooling while they were writing out the 37.00 check and stuffing it in the reply envelope and all the way to the mailbox. Do yourself a favor and save the 37.00 and the drool on good wine and sex and STAY AWAY from Credicorp inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2004 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356/Credicorp-Inc-DECEPTIVE-BEWARE-OF-MISLEADING-MAILING-rip-off-Dallas-Texas-105869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp