• Report: #120998

• Submitted: Fri, December 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, December 03, 2004

• Reported By:BlueRidge Virginia
Credicorp
9158 King James Drive P.O. Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credicorp Inc. Pre-approved Platinum Visa or Master Card/excusive benefits/credit limit of $10,000.00. All I had to do was send a $37.00 annual fee by check or money order. thanks for the warnings! Dallas Texas

I decided to check out their web site before I sent my $37.00 annual fee and I'm glad I did. I found many bad reports of fraud associated with this company I can't afford a rip-off so I'm am thankful for all the people who have reported them.

Rachel
BlueRidge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2004 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356/Credicorp-Inc-Pre-approved-Platinum-Visa-or-Master-Cardexcusive-benefitscredit-limit-of-120998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp