Complaint Review: Credicorp

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2004

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
Credicorp
credicorp.com Internet U.S.A.

Credicorp ripoff the company lead me to belive they would send me a GOLD credit card for a fee of $37.00 I sent in the fee however never received anything at all no card no refund nothing at all Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Aurora, colorado its not right! credicorp is a BIG-RIPOFF DO NOT TRUST THEM

My name is B.J, after waiting for over 90 days to receive my visa, master card. i decided to check the internet inorder to find out the status of my info.

well I am at my friend house telling her about this company that has given my a chance to get a credit card with a limit of $10,000 dollars. at this point Iam very happy about this, however since she has a computer I decided to check the site and to my suprise its all just a BIG SCAM.

I do hope that someone will please do something about this Its just not right to me or anyone else, Ist just not the Amercian thing to do. I unemployed and now staying with a friend Iam trying to find Employment however Its very IF I only had my two payments of $37.00 dollars it just mite make a differants in my Employment.

Byron
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2004 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credicorp/internet/Credicorp-ripoff-the-company-lead-me-to-belive-they-would-send-me-a-GOLD-credit-card-for-a-117425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credicorp

Aurora, colorado its not right! credicorp is a BIG-RIPOFF DO NOT TRUST THEM

AUTHOR: Byron - (U.S.A.)

in my report that I just filed I wanted the viewers to no that Iam in Aurora colorado just for the record and if anyone should read this in denver please reply we need all that help that we can get thanks. credicorp is a BIG-RIPOFF DO NOT TRUST THEM AT ALL SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR KIDS CHRISTMAS SINCERELY. B.j