Complaint Review: Credigy Receivables

• Submitted: Thu, July 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 10, 2008

• Reported By:Lynd Minnesota
Credigy Receivables
3950 Jonhs Creek Ct. #100 Suwannee,, Georgia U.S.A.

Credigy Receivables, Credigy Receivables making false claims agaist me Suwannee, Georgia

I 1991 I had a Fleet cc and in June 2000 I paid it off in full, In 2006 I wanted to built a house. when I went to the bank to ask for a Loan they diny me because I had unpaid balances. I order an investigation from all credit reporting agencies and I was able to delete all the bad Reports, however a year later I recieve a certify mail from Credigy recievables saying that they purchase an account from first select an the amout owe was 12,000 ,But they were willing to settle for 90%.

I did not respond and 3 month later I got summons from them, since it was the first time I got some like that I did not respond and they got a defult judgement agaist me. I filed a motion to vacate Judgment And I have a court date next month. the only evidence they have is a piece of paper title sale document betwen first select and Credigy Recievables but It does not mention my mane or any of my account #s .Since I am representing Myselfe I would like some kind of advice on how to prepare for my next court date.

And if there is any law suit agaist this company in a form of class action I woul like to join or if some of you are willing to start one let mi know .
Thanks for reading my report.

Carlos noriega
Lynd, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2008 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credigy-Receivables/Suwannee-Georgia-30024/Credigy-Receivables-Credigy-Receivables-making-false-claims-agaist-me-Suwannee-Georgia-349887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credigy Receivables