Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance Corperation

detroit, Michigan United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Credit Acceptance Corperation Not posting payments and harassing calls saying Im a month behind and tring to repo before my due date. detroit, Michigan

The Company say I'm behind one day then current two days later. My bill isn't due till the 23rd of every month, I pay every week and I'm still behind. I made a 500.00 payment and my bill is only 460.00, they call me everyday to tell me I'm still behind.If I don't make my payment by the end of the day then in schedule for repo. I arrange to make a payment, I keep up my promise and still get harassed everyday. Day one since I brought the car I've made payments every week but I'm a month behind? Incredible! Pin this! I made a payment for one week and they still called me the same day I made the payment to tell me I still need to make a payment. How genus is that. They really need to get it together!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance-Corperation/detroit-Michigan-48235/Credit-Acceptance-Corperation-Not-posting-payments-and-harassing-calls-saying-Im-a-month-489359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance Corperation