Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance & Executive Kia/Executive Auto Group in CT

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Lemon168 — Wallingford Connecticut
Credit Acceptance & Executive Kia/Executive Auto Group in CT
1164 North Colony Road Wallingford, Connecticut USA

Credit Acceptance of Michigan & Executive Kia/Executive Auto Group of CT Sold me a lemon with loan shark auto loan Wallingford Connecticut

*Consumer Comment: Nope!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

In early January 2014, Executive Kia sold me a Nissan Versa of 2012, a lemon, and intentionally withheld important decision making facts.  Executive Kia bought the Nissan Versa from auction and sold me as certified pre-owned...did not disclose that the transmission was replaced with a rebuilt.  To this day, the subject Nissan Versa has been causing problems and issues.  It is out of characters for this dealersip to intentionally withholding important facts.  Worse yet, this dealership found me a loan shark for a car loan.  I am paying about $350 a month for a 2012 Nissan Versa.  They knew I needed a car in a hurry, so before I even got to see the car they already figured out the package.  I believe this dealer misrepresented themself selling me a lemon.  They pray on people with credit problem and sell them junk cars.  Evil!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 08:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance-Executive-KiaExecutive-Auto-Group-in-CT/Wallingford-Connecticut-06492/Credit-Acceptance-of-Michigan-Executive-KiaExecutive-Auto-Group-of-CT-Sold-me-a-lemon-1148077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance & Executive Kia/Executive Auto Group in CT

Nope!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

The reason your interest rate is so high is because YOU destroyed YOUR credit by not paying YOUR bills on time.  YOU were placed with this subprime-deadbeat loan company because no bank would touch YOU because of what YOU did to YOUR credit.

People who have a documented, verified and demonstrated track record of not paying their bills on time are not ENTITLED to low interest rates.  Low interest rates are earned. No, I don't work for either entity.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: Executive Kia - ()

We are very sorry you had an unpleasant experience during your recent purchase to us. I would personally like to apologize for the inconvenience that you are experiencing with the car that we sold to you, and would like to speak with you directly in order to fully understand the circumstances and reach a satisfactory resolution. We are constantly trying to improve upon the customer service that we provide and your feedback would be of great help to us. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can resolve any issues you may have experienced. John Gogliettino | General Manager | gogliettinoj@executiveag.com