Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance

• Submitted: Mon, October 16, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 16, 2006

• Reported By:Lansdale Pennsylvania
Credit Acceptance
http://www.creditacceptance.com/ Southfield, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-634-1506
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Credit Acceptance Corp Repo and Redeption Runaround Ripoff Southfield Michigan

After reading most of the reports already posted on this website, I thought that I would throw in my story.

Credit Acceptance is supposed to be a company that helps people get back on their feet after they have had credit problems but they do not care about you.

Has anyone ever had to call them? I called them to ask them why paperwork hadn't been faxed and I get....

Q: Can you verify your place of employment?

Q: How many miles on your vehicle?

Q: Is the car running OK?

I asked why and got this response...

"Because until you pay off the car it is our property, so we have the right to ask".

That is really nice. I have never been treated in such a disrespectful way before and I am current on my account. I can't wait until I can refinance my loan and get away from this sham of a company. I'd love to get a list of every dealership that they deal with and convince them not to do business with them anymore.

Any lawyers planning a class action suit? I'm in!

Nicole
Lansdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2006 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance/Southfield-Michigan-48037/Credit-Acceptance-Corp-Repo-and-Redeption-Runaround-Ripoff-Southfield-Michigan-216063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance