I purchased a vehicle from a lot in Holland called Beach Side Auto about a year ago. I had to use Credit Acceptance because of credit issues.Well starting a couple months after I bought it I started having problems with it....from the brakes and rotors, sensors, transmission, oil leak all the way to the engine!!!!! I have called the lot NUMEROUS times and they say well there is nothing we do except get you a new vehicle with $1500 down. Yeah right in this economy...give me a break!!! I have also call CA and they said well we'll send you a list of dealers that will pay off your current car and get you into a better car with the amount of the pay off going on to the end of the new payments....HAHAHA yeah right. I called all the places on the list and 80% say they have never heard of such a thing through CA and will NOT do it,the other 20% say they will TRY and if it works will need at least $1000 down!!!Good thing my fiance's dad is a certified mechanic and does EXCELLENT work for cheap without B/S ing me to get more money.
Anyway,the other day I was driving down the road and it started shaking really bad and clunkingand wouldn't go past 20mph then it stalled and wouldn't start back up!!! Hmmmm.....have had 4 different CERTIFIED MECHANICS look at it and they all say the motor is shot!!!! Ha....I still owe over $3000 on the car. Yipee for me I get to continue to pay on a dead horse!!!!!!! I'm going to call on Monday and tell them come get cause I am NOT going to pay for a piece of crap that won't evenm run!!!
***My advice is DON'T use Credit Acceptance if the lot mentions the name take off running without looking back because you have just walked into Lemon dealer!!!*** If you are going to put $500 or more down on a car and make payments it makes more sense to look on craig's list and pay $500 or more for a good running car until you can save up for a better one. It may not look the best and may need a few minor things (i.e tune up,brakes,tires)but it will save another thing from going on your credit and save from making payments for years!!!! Someone needs to shut that company down.SOON!!!
Grand Haven, Michigan