Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: COUGAR — Midlothian Virginia United States of America
Credit Acceptance

Credit Acceptance Sublending Contractor Internet

went to take a check made out from my church to me to help me with my 'payoff' amount due to credit acceptance.  employee 1 told me the payoff amount which was one payment and I had planned to 'payoff' the loan at my credit union, but when I realized it would take several days to be completed and the cost was gonna be 15 dollars I opted to go to CVS pharmacy and make a money gram payment.  I called up after the payment was made and the gal over the phone the second call to report my reference/confirmation number to employee 2 she quoted a much lower amount for my TEN DAY PAY OFF amount which was actually 385 dollars and some change off which they say will take me 30 days to receive along with my title which arrives separately in an envelope.  My question is did the girl purposely screw up {employee 1} and quote me the amount incorrectly or did she quote me another customers '''PAYOFF''' amount?!  I shake it all off hoping they will do me right because '''IF''' they don't I will be very upset. [continued below]....
.....  They screwed over my son the same way.  My son paid off his loand and they took a year to get him back his money due to him.  They sold his car which was in repo status and it had been in an accident and just about a month ago he got another small check and his title back in two separate envelopes.  I feel they need to cough my son up a car, but I don't think this company gives a sh*t about anything, but taking from people and not giving them anything.  I think this company is either run by:  1) Democrats, 2) Drug Lords or 3) Mafia..........pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance/internet/Credit-Acceptance-Sublending-Contractor-Internet-857195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance