Complaint Review: Credit Acceptance

• Reported By: dogz71 — Hamburg Pennsylvania
Credit Acceptance
Nationwide USA

Credit Acceptance They are ripoffs Southfield Michigan

Creit Acceptance and The Car Store in Laurel,Del work together and they are both RIP OFFS!So don,t go thru any of them and why is because The dealership told me my truck needed alot of repairs and did not have but one repair they may have done and I got wriitten proof only one repair and they only gave me $3800.00 for it and when I bought it back 10 days later they charged me $8596,oo which I did,nt reLIZE AT THE TIME DO TO HEAD INJURIES i RECIEVED 5 YEARS BEFORE THAT AND AFTER i SIGNED THE PAPERS AND READ OVER THE AGGREEMENT the next few days I came to me I was ripped off because the Sales manager told me over the phone I would get it back for $5675.00 which what he said was the book value when its on there lot.And credit Acceptance took full advantage along with th dealership to take advantage of me on the buy back and I gave the dealership my info and Credit Acceptance was the ones that approved a loan and my credit was good and with theirinterest added my total loan was $12,297.58.and now 2.5 years later I still owe $7200.00 and my payments were $268.00 per month so I told our atty. to tell them to come and get it because they were taking court action and did on 6/3/14. The atty said you will never own that truck thru Credit Acceptance.Credit Acceptance and the car Store work together so any consumer beware and don,t do Bussiness with eith that dealer or Credit Acceptane.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Acceptance/nationwide/Credit-Acceptance-They-are-ripoffs-Southfield-Michigan-1152431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Acceptance