Complaint Review: Credit Alliance Group, Credit Services Today, Dallas Texas

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: Upset — Osceola Wisconsin
Credit Alliance Group, Credit Services Today, Dallas Texas
1717 West Main Street 58th Floor Dallas, Texas United States of America

Credit Alliance Group, Credit Services Today, Dallas Texas Shane Garner, Mary Schnickel, Jamie Jones Abusive, Untrustworthly, Liars, Cheats, Scam Dallas, Texas

*Author of original report: Fake phone number

I am currently aslo a victim of Shane Garner and his coworkers.  I used his services with my credit card debt I thought, but the whole time, I guess getting ripped off.  They have been processing my payment to them each month that was accordingly going into an escrow account.  That according to their paperwork is available at anytime.  Not true.  They also said that they are no longer offering debit services as of 1/31/2013.  Here is an email from Shane:

Please take notice that Credit Alliance Group has been forced to change its business model and we are no longer able to offering debt settlement services as of January 31st 2013.

We are willing to assist you in working out a settlement with your creditors however you would be responsible for paying creditor directly; regardless we recommend you stay in touch with your creditors during this process. . I wish we could process every clients request on date requested but we cannot due to the changes put upon us by state agencies.  We have been forced to lay off staff members and are requesting all correspondence be made by calling us at (1) 866-454-5044.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
 CreditAllianceGroup
 Toll Free  (866) 454-5044

I have tried calling each day and currently today 3/27/2013 have been on hold for 98 minutes and going.  I am the first in line for the next caller.

I can't get anyone to tell me if we will be getting our money back of over $ 9,000.00.
I did a complaint to the BBB and Texas Attorney General.  I don't know what else to do.  If I had the money that is supposedly in my escrow it would help pay off one debt.  How can companies get away with this.  I hope someone reads this and helps take action against this company and person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Alliance-Group-Credit-Services-Today-Dallas-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75201/Credit-Alliance-Group-Credit-Services-Today-Dallas-Texas-Shane-Garner-Mary-Schnickel-J-1038476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Alliance Group, Credit Services Today, Dallas Texas

Fake phone number

AUTHOR: Upset - ()

Update:

I call everyday to the number this company suggested 866-454-5044 and never get to talk to anyone.  I am on hold for hours.  It usually starts out as call number 3 with a thirteen minute wait and then goes down until you reach 1 minute then it goes back up. Once you go to the next caller to be helped it just rings and rings for 120 minutes and then just hangs up on you.  I have tried for days.  Any suggestions from anyone that has got to talk to a really person.