• Report: #920151

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: Fremonter — Fremont Nebraska United States of America
Credit Bureau Services, Inc
525 N D St Fremont, Nebraska United States of America

Credit Bureau Services, Inc AIM Marketing, ACIS, Dan Martin Law Office,Checkmate Tricky Collection Agency Fremont, Nebraska

I tried to apply for this company when I saw their ad on the paper (Tribune) looking for Office Clerk a year ago. They gave me an interview which was only basic questions about your job history,etc. I didn't give my SSN because I knew it's my right for security reason. But, they forced me to give up mine because they said for background check? I knew I had previous bill owed and few days after that I got a phone calls which I assumed from them.

I think their "hiring sign" infront of their building is bogus. They trying to lure people to apply and apply and I don't think they are really hiring since it's a small company. And that sign been hanging there forever and I also noticed on their ad on the paper, they don't include their company name,which is so fishy and take notice too..because they have all year round ad for different positions which I've seen week after week. My friend told me a lot of people are not hired because if they owe them money.

I hope FDCPA and Department of Labor investigate this crooked company. And also, I have a friend who made it to final interview and job offer.....$7.50/hour full-time or $8/hour part-time. And I heard the owner once said..THE PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD IS THAT MINIMUM WAGE IS SO HIGH. They offering $7.50 full-time, is it high or she's a tight-a**? SO PLEASE PEOPLE DON'T BE TRAPPED by this company,it's not worth it to apply!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Bureau-Services-Inc/Fremont-Nebraska-68025/Credit-Bureau-Services-Inc-AIM-Marketing-ACIS-Dan-Martin-Law-OfficeCheckmate-Tricky-Co-920151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Bureau Services, Inc