Complaint Review: Credit Card Services

• Updated: Tue, July 01, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Eau Claire Wisconsin
Credit Card Services
, Select State/Province USA

Credit Card Services Repeated telephone calls / hang up when I ask to not call Nationwide

*Author of original report: Update

I receive weekly phone calls from Credit Card Services asking about lowering my interest rate.  I pay my bill in full whenever I receive it and do not care what the interest rate is at any time.  When I ask to not be called or request to speak to a superviser, the caller hangs up and calls again in a few days or the next week.  I want the phone calls to stop!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Card-Services/Select-StateProvince/Credit-Card-Services-Repeated-telephone-calls-hang-up-when-I-ask-to-not-call-Nationwide-1158779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Card Services

Update

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Less than 50 minutes after filing this report, I received a call from Card Holders Services.  Same thing!