Complaint Review: Credit Card Solution

• Submitted: Sun, January 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, April 30, 2009

• Reported By:cleveland Ohio
Credit Card Solution
www.thecreditcardsolution.com Houston, Texas U.S.A.

The Credit Card Solution debt elimination, wipe out your debt Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This person was never a client of The Credit Card Solution

*Consumer Suggestion: The Credit Card Solution BS Lies!

I am about $20000+ in debt. I contact The Credit Card Solution company to learn more about legally eliminating my debt. The program is that the company challenges the validity ofyour debt and files paperwork against the credit company saying your debt with them is not valid therefore your (the consumer) owes the creditor nothing.

When I contacted the company I talked to a woman who is working out of her home. During our conversation she stated, "Oh my fiance must have just come home." Anyway, the cost of the program was $6000 up front or ten "easy" payments of $750. I told he that is outrageous in that my biweekly pay is $700 (net). I told the company representative I wasnot interested because of the cost of the program.

When I told her I was not intrested,she then told me about a program created by John Gliha whereby, for only $1200, you start your own company (LLC) and attach your debt to the company. When you are sued the suit is against your company that holds the debt, not you persoanlly.

Anyway, don't waste your time or money with either program.

Wayne
cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 12:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Card-Solution/Houston-Texas-77060/The-Credit-Card-Solution-debt-elimination-wipe-out-your-debt-Houston-Texas-410654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Card Solution

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This person was never a client of The Credit Card Solution

AUTHOR: Bob Lindsey - (U.S.A.)

"Wayne from Cleveland" purports to advise against "wasting your money" with The Credit Card Solution when he has NO personal experience with our company or what we do. His sole experience with our company was to speak to an "independent consultant". He never signed up with our process and became a client.

"Wayne" complains about the price for our process - again with no real knowledge of what we do. We did not get him $20,000 in credit card debt. We simply offer a solution. However, to make our program more affordable for more people, we have cut our pricing in half for people with less than $20,000 in credit card debt and cut pricing by a third for people with between $20,000 and $50,000 in credit card debt!

FYI, The Credit Card Solution has no affiliation with John Gliha.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Wade - (U.S.A.)

"Bob and his team of legal eagles' are helping hard-working Americans to completely eliminate 100% of your credit card debts WITHOUT using debt consolidation, debt negotiation, debt settlement or bankruptcy!"

The above is from one of Bob Lindseys scam sites, tell Bob Lindsey to provide you with proof of this "debt elimination!"

#3 Consumer Suggestion