Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services ,CCS

• Submitted: Tue, August 24, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, August 24, 2010

• Reported By: Fed up with Allsate — Cave Creek Arizona U.S.A.
Credit Collection Services ,CCS
PO Box 9135 Needam, MA 02494 Needam, Massachusetts United States of America

Credit Collection Services ,CCS ALLSTATE INSURANCE SCAM Needam, Massachusetts

Unbelievable!  I had insurance with Allstate for 25 years. I finally got tired of them raising my rates out of control.  I then got quoted with Farm Bureau, while giving my Allstate agent the opportunity meet the policy price.  They did not.  Allstate was more than $1000 per year higher!  I switched to Farm Bureau and now Allstate (via Credit Collections Services) is trying to collect from me on a canceled policy.  In hand policy cancelation from Allstate!  In hand new policy with Farm Bureau.  They are trying to tell me because Arizona requires car insurance that I have to pay.  BULLS**T! My car can sit in my driveway uninsured for my lifetime if I want.  What a scam. Obviously Allstate is deseperate!  Clearly this insurance company would be a nightmare of an agency to deal with if a claim was necessary!  Steer clear! Allstate will never be afforded the opportunity to quote my insurance ever again!  This is cleary extortion and harrasment, on behalf of Allstate aka; Credit Collection Services (CCS PO Box 9135 Needham, MA 02494)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2010 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services-CCS/Needam-Massachusetts-02494/Credit-Collection-Services-CCS-ALLSTATE-INSURANCE-SCAM-Needam-Massachusetts-634220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services ,CCS