owned

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Credit Collection Services ,CCS
Two Wells Avenue Dept.9134, Nationwide U.S.A.

CCS, Credit Colltion ServicesCredit Collection Services CCS, Screwing me out of 280 Newton Massachusetts

So I started getting letters from this company a few months ago, I then started getting phone calls. This company said that I had owed AAA Auto club south 64.25 I let them know that I had canceled the AAA 9/08 and that I am with another company. They then asked me to fax them the page that states that I have another company so I did, they then said they would not accept that so i called AAA and sent it to them. Few weeks later I get shock. I now Owe them not only the 64.25 but I get a different bill for 280.75. i called and asked what this was for. They did not know so I call AAA and they said that was a mistake and the had closed that out. I asked about the 64.25 they said I needed to reopen the policy and asked for it to be closed again I faxed the info to AAA and they sent the info to CCS saying it is closed. I called 5/1/09 AAA and they said the 2 of them were closed on 4/29/09.I called CCS the same day and they said they closed the 2 and on 4/29/09 okay its all good, mistakes happen. 5/15/09 I get a call from CCS saying that I owe 280.75 to AAA I told the lady the cases had been closed. I called them back and asked for AAA phone number, the lady said they did not have one for AAA, funny I got the number from them before.... By the time I got around to calling AAA it was too late so i called the next day. I called CCS first to find out what these fees where for this man gave me this load of BS about me being charged the 280 they said for discounts I would have gotten if I would have stayed with AAA for 6 months blah, blah, blah. So I called AAA and i called CCS with both of te companies on the phone and I let them hear AAA said everything had been closed. 4/29/09 and they sent it to CCS and they sent conformation....So Juan Gomez, Bri carpenter, Janet, and Irene Stedman do some research before you call people.

Jays
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services-CCS/nationwide/CCS-Credit-Colltion-ServicesCredit-Collection-Services-CCS-Screwing-me-out-of-280-Newton-452891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services ,CCS