Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services Commercial

• Updated: Fri, August 05, 2011

• Reported By: skaggej — Oak Brook Illinois United States of America
Credit Collection Services Commercial
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts United States of America

Credit Collection Services Commercial CCS, Credit Collection Services Fraudulent Subrogation Claim Newton, Massachusetts

I received a notice in the mail yesterday from Credit Collection Services Commercial regarding a subrogation claim involving AllState Insurance Company in the amount of $1,027.14.  This notice stated the following:

"Our client informed this office that you and/or your vehicle were involved in an incident with its insured.  The above referenced amount has been placed with this office for recovery.  Please be advised that the amount reflected in this notice was determined by our client based upon its investigation surrounding the incident.  Any further damages incurred as a result of this incident will be added to this figure.  Should this occur, you will be so advised.

Please provide this office with evidence of insurance coverage that may have existed on the date of the incident.  In the absence of coverage, our client will consider you finanacially responsible for your portion of the damages determined by their adjuster.  Please contact this office to discuss satisfactory resolution of this matter.

Failure to resolve this claim could lead to the possibility of legal action and/or license suspension (contingent upon applicable state law)."

This was the first time I've heard anything about any of this.  I was not involved in an accident with anyone on the date this alleged accident occured.  Furthermore, they stated that the driver's side of my car side-swiped the passenger side of this other car, but my car is unscathed, spotless, and in excellent condition all around.  I'm calling B.S. on this.

They said the driver of the other vehicle followed my car to an unknown destination and wrote down the plate number and that's how they knew it was my car.  Followed my car to where?  I was at work all day!

There's also an alleged police report surrounding the matter, but they had no clue which police department.  Wouldn't you think that the police would have looked up my car and insurance information?  Wouldn't someone have contacted my or my insurance company at some point?  There's no way this should be coming straight to me out of nowhere.  Ridiculous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services-Commercial/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-Commercial-CCS-Credit-Collection-Services-Fraudulent-Subrogati-761450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services Commercial