Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue, Dept 9135, Newton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Credit Collection Services Another ripoff from Credit Collection Services Newton Massachusetts

We had Allstate Insurance for approximately 6 months. It took them 3 months to get our address correct and as soon as they did we moved into our home. I called to change our address but never received any bills from them. I called and cancelled giving the date of cancellation when our insurance ran out at the end of the month.

A few months later I receive a bill from Credit Collection Services stating I owed them 200.00. for Allstate, a few weeks later I received another bill stating I owed 57.00.I went to the Internet site www.ccsnotice.com to see what they say I owed and it said no such Internet address..... I typed the full name and found several people complaining about this company, What is going on? And how can I fight this without placing a bad mark on our credit?

Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-Another-ripoff-from-Credit-Collection-Services-Newton-Massachus-341231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services