Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: LisaLinthicum — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts USA

Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts

I keep getting these notices stating that I owe $98.30 to AT&T.  I use AT&T U-Verse for my cable services and when I call them directly about this they state I owe nothing.  I did some research online and I see numberous statements that this is a rip-off.   I believe it!  How do I get to stop sending me these letters in the mail?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-CCS-USA-Keep-sending-collection-notices-Newton-Massachusetts-1161633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services