Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2009

• Reported By:Havelock North Carolina
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Ave, Dept 587 Newton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Credit Collection Services I got a bill from CCS after I paid online through a legit debt collection website.. Newton Massachusetts

Fraudulent Debt Collector! On 1/16/09, I paid few medical bills via a supposedly legit LCA collections agency (I will research this!) and today, 1/22/09, I get a bill from CCS, in the exact amount as one of the bills I paid. Either the LCA Collections is a fraud too or had a security breach, or they hacked into my system...

Salee
Havelock, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-I-got-a-bill-from-CCS-after-I-paid-online-through-a-legit-debt-415052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services