Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Submitted: Wed, November 12, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue, Dept. 7249 Newton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Credit Collection Services collection agency ripoff Newton Massachusetts

I was in a traffic accident 03/03/2008. I was responsible for damages to the other persons car. I was notified by ccs that the persons insurance company turned it over to them to collect from me. I made payment arrangements to pay for damages through them for 1418.56. I made arrangements for 75.00 a month. I have been paying since july 3, 2008 until today when I realized that my payment would be late so I wanted to pay online and I got this information about them being a ripoff. how can I get my money back and clear this up?

Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-collection-agency-ripoff-Newton-Massachusetts-390550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services