Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Submitted: Thu, November 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Lucasville Ohio
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Avenue Newton, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Credit Collection Services they first sent me a notice for 5,600 dollars the they sent me one for 11,041.42 and they keep stlin me. Newton Massachusetts

Credit Colletion Services kept sending me notices statin tha I owed 5,600 dollars.Then they sentme one on te twelfth of november sayig that I owe 11,041.42 and this is bullshit over a dent in a womans car door.I think this is a ripoffor bogu notices I have never even heard anything from farmer insurance bout this claim.I think farmers should contact me if all of this is true.

Steven
Lucasville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2008 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/Newton-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-they-first-sent-me-a-notice-for-5600-dollars-the-they-sent-me-395505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services