Complaint Review: Credit Collection Services

• Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: Carolea — Watford City North Dakota United States of America
Credit Collection Services
Two Wells Ave NewtonInternet, Massachusetts United States of America

Credit Collection Services I was sent a notice from this company. When I called them they said I had to call my Ins to get them to clear it up. They gave me a phone number and account number. I called the Ins company they liste Newton,Internet, Massachusetts

I called the company in question and they said I had to call the other company that the debt came from. They gave me a phone number and account number.
 When I called this other company they asked me for a lot of personal information like my SS# and I did not give it to them. They said they would be unable to find my account unless I was able to provide more information.
 This is not true I have no bill for a Allstate Indemnity Company. I will not pay this. I want to figure out what to do so they can not put this on my credit report. I believe this to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Collection-Services/NewtonInternet-Massachusetts-02459/Credit-Collection-Services-I-was-sent-a-notice-from-this-company-When-I-called-them-they-916910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Collection Services