Complaint Review: Credit Credicorp

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2003

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Credit Credicorp
King James Drive P.O. Box 569001 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Credit Credicorp ripoff ripoff fake ripoff Dallas Texas

I didnt know they ripped me off until i thought i waited too long that i didnt hear from them. I paid them money order of 37.00 with them promising that i will be getting a card. I went to search their phone number online then i found this out that there are several people reporting that it was a rip off. I couldnt believe in my eyes. I felt like a fool. I hope we can sue whoever did this and get our money back. If there is a way I could do something about contact me through the rebuttal.

Daniel
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2003 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Credicorp/Dallas-Texas-75356/Credit-Credicorp-ripoff-ripoff-fake-ripoff-Dallas-Texas-59808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Credicorp