Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis And Your Savings Club Has Been Cancelled Per Your Membership Terms

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:cedar rapids Iowa
Center Point Road NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis And AP9 Your Savings Club Has Been Cancelled Per Your Membership Terms AP9 Your Savings Club and Credit Diagnosis Cedar Rapids Iowa

*Author of original report: Today 3/5/08

I had to cancel my debit card because there were 2 charges on there from Credit Diagnosis and AP9 YOURSAVINGSCLUB. I received 3 emails in my personal email account and request that the memberships be canceled. I then got another charge from Credit Diagnosis:
03/03/2008 09:45:18 469216 CREDITDIAGNOSIS $ 1.00
03/03/2008 09:05:54 469216 AP9 YOURSAVINGSCLUB $ 1.00
02/29/2008 15:43:48 469216 CREDITDIAGNOSIS $ 1.00.
I called many numbers and I finally got thru to someone at 1-800-379-5036...I just sat there for 8 mins. I spoke to Carla Employee # 22728 and she staed that my account have been canceled and that the transactions were just pending. I told her that I never signed you for these account and she stated that the accounts are canceled and that if I did not see any refund to call 1-800-436-0817. I called my back and they said that these are pending charges and they should cancel out by 3/6/08..... We will see!

Sondra
cedar rapids, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis-And-Your-Savings-Club-Has-Been-Cancelled-Per-Your-Membership-Terms/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-52402/Credit-Diagnosis-And-AP9-Your-Savings-Club-Has-Been-Cancelled-Per-Your-Membership-Terms-AP-314232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis And Your Savings Club Has Been Cancelled Per Your Membership Terms

Today 3/5/08

AUTHOR: Sondra - (U.S.A.)

I had 2 credits of $1.00 each. I "canceled it" right away. I gusee I got lucky. Use the Telephone number: 1-800-379-5036.... So far so good.