Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis, PMIDENITY, Your Savings Club, PrivacyMat 20

• Submitted: Sat, October 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, October 28, 2007

• Reported By:Bothell Washington
Credit Diagnosis, PMIDENITY, Your Savings Club, PrivacyMat 20
MEMBER SAVINGS, P.O. BOX 5152, DES PLAINES, IL 60017-5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis, PMIDENITY, Your Savings Club, PrivacyMat 20 Complete Ripoff, Cancelled service imiately Still BILLED for the ENTIRE membership. Des Plaines Illinois

This "service" was offered when I needed a credit report. Considering I had already used my free ones earlier this year and forgot where I got them from I some how stumbled on to them. After Signing Up for that "refundable" $1.00(yeah right! completely played me) I was charged an additional 2.00 from other services with different cancelation phone numbers. I called up and cancelled right away. The rep attempted to keep me interested with telling me that "I could keep the membership and just pay the 29.99 for the year" I told him I wasn't interested at the time and to just cancel the service. I then got billed not 3 days afterword with the SAME 29.99 I attempted to waive by canceling.

I checked my bank statement horrified because I noticed that I was missing over 40.00 in funds, and decided to check on this company.

Sure enough! every hit I find on it now shows the same stuff I'm going through. Do yourselves a favour and only stick with government agencies like freecreditreport.com. Who then notified me of the changes in my credit score for suspicious activity.

Bothell, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2007 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis-PMIDENITY-Your-Savings-Club-PrivacyMat-20/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Credit-Diagnosis-PMIDENITY-Your-Savings-Club-PrivacyMat-20-Complete-Ripoff-Cancelled-s-281330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis, PMIDENITY, Your Savings Club, PrivacyMat 20