Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis - Pmidentity - Yoursavingsclub

• Reported By:grants pass Oregon
Credit Diagnosis - Pmidentity - Yoursavingsclub
creditdiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis - Pmidentity - Yoursavingsclub RIPOFF FRAUD Internet

When I used Credit diagnosis to view my "FREE" credit report I was assured that I would be charged a one time, refundable charge of $1.

Now one month later after checking my online statement I discovered that I have been charged not just once but four times. A $1 fee three times and a $29.99 fee once. They used different names but after a little research I learned that they where the same company.

I found phone numbers for each name but after several tries and a couple hours of time I was unable to reach an actual person. I finally contacted my credit card company which noticed the unusual charges immediately and canceled my card.

DON'T BE FOOLED BY THIS COMPANY!

Cesilia
grants pass, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis-Pmidentity-Yoursavingsclub/internet/Credit-Diagnosis-Pmidentity-Yoursavingsclub-RIPOFF-FRAUD-Internet-290666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis - Pmidentity - Yoursavingsclub