Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis?

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas North Carolina
Credit Diagnosis?
Nationwide, Connecticut U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis? Charged $1.00 and $29.95 unauthorized Connecticut Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: I'm wrong actually.

*Consumer Comment: That is what's

*Author of original report: Your savings club website

I went on freecreditreport.com a few months ago, have NOT authorized any transactions, now just today I was charged $29.95. 5 Days ago I was also charged $2.00 in 2 separate transactions for $1.00. One shows up on my bank statement as "CREDITDIAGNOS77189 800-379-5036 CTUS" and the other shows up as "YOURSAVINGSCL81131 877-820-7107 CTUS".

When I called the numbers, I was redirected supposedly to a manager who looked up my name but could NOT find any record of a transaction being processed. The "manager" then asked for my credit card number to look up the transaction! I said NO WAY and then she told me to call my bank and there was nothing she could do.

Now I am in the process of cancelling my debit card and filing a dispute with my bank.

There is no address or website for these people. I did a search on Google using the telephone number and all I get is pages of ripoff reports!

Melanie
Dallas, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis/Nationwide-Connecticut/Credit-Diagnosis-Charged-100-and-2995-unauthorized-Connecticut-Nationwide-318978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis?

I'm wrong actually.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

From readin gother posts elsewhere on the net, it seems there was a box "checked" somewhere when you got the report and you had to "uncheck" it or you were agreeing to the dollar chrage per month. You have to call and cancel.

That is what's

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

becoming known as an account ping by scammers.
They are testing your account to see if it's good and if you'll notice.
You have to file a FRAUD claim against the charges and NOT a dispute or they'll show up again and the bank won't investigate it.

Your savings club website

AUTHOR: Melanie - (U.S.A.)

I found this website when searching the phone number.