• Report: #319188

creditdiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-379-5036
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Credit Diagnosis BEWARE - CLAIM TO OFFER FREE CREDIT REPORT BUT WILL CHARGE YOU $30! Internet

I created an account for a free credit report but ended up getting charged $29.95 plus $1.00 even though I only used them for 2 weeks before demanding that they cancel my account. I sent credit diagnosis an email requesting that they refund my money, but I never heard back from them. I am currently fighting to get a refund via my credit card company.

Linda
Duncan, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis/internet/Credit-Diagnosis-BEWARE-CLAIM-TO-OFFER-FREE-CREDIT-REPORT-BUT-WILL-CHARGE-YOU-30-Inter-319188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis