Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2008

• Reported By:Grafton West Virginia
Credit Diagnosis
creditdiagnosis.com - yoursavingsclub.com - pmidentity.com Internet U.S.A.

Creditdiagnosis.com - Yoursavingsclub.com - Pmidentity.com Canceled membership changed to another member number after cancelled and another site for charges added Internet

I requested a credit report from Experian...SOMEHOW this Credit Diagnosis nightmare started. I called them as I was NEVER able to access any online info..When I called the number given for problems I was told my last name was incorrect...I had to give info again adn was told my credit after 10 years was not under my maiden name. BEWARE who knows what they are doing. Anyway, I cancel my membership then two other $1 fees show up 4 days AFTER I cancel a $29.95 charge shows up. I call the number again and was told that each of them have different membership numbers.....Credit Diagnosis Yoursavings club and PMIdentity. Well I though I had this nipped and had $30.95 of the $33.95 charges refunded.... NOW today, I look at my account and what do I find but ANOTHER "unauthorized" charge for $1. I AGAIN call the number and low an behold they have not cancelled my member number but instead CHANGED the membership number. I enter my phone number for the member number. I get the new member number and it advises me to go to DEALPASS.COM in order to access my benefits.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP these people. The e-mail for cancel online is always telling you the e-mail cannot go through..They are very HARD to get ahold of...Each time I cancelled I waited on the phone at least 30 minutes prior to talking with one of the representatives.

Janic29
Grafton, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2008 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis/internet/Creditdiagnosiscom-Yoursavingsclubcom-Pmidentitycom-Canceled-membership-changed-to-299275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis