Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Peculiar Missouri
Credit Diagnosis
www.creditdiagnoses.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis Credit Report Rip Off Not Sure Its Location not sure its location

I tried to get my credit reports using creditdiagnosis.com. After giving my credit card information i was refused my credit reports, I immediately hit the cancelation on my account and never thought about it again. Then about a week later, while checking my online banking account I noticed the balance on my account was negative. I looked at the details to find that this company continued to charge me the membership fee of 29.95. When I called the 1800 number provided it said to there were technical difficulties and gave me to a customer service representative. After explaining the situation to the rep, she immediately said that she would credit the 29.95 back but that it would take two to three days. When I asked about the charges that occured due to the mistake she got really crappy with me and stated that they were already crediting my account the 29.95. When I insisted they reimburse me the additional money that was charged to my account she then stated that I had to speak to a supervisor and put me on hold. A woman named Shannon ID#22363 then got on the phone and proceeded to argue that they already put in to credit my account the 29.95. I explained that I realized that and wanted the additional charges that I was charged for their mistake to be credited as well. She instructed me to get proof from my bank of the charges and fax them along with my full name account number for credit diagnosis and daytime telephone number to them. She said I was to not highlight or blackout any information on this sheet from my bank with the acception of my account number. Then she stated that they would review it and if found that they were at fault they would indeed credit my account but that it would take up to 21 days. So in the mean time it is my problem to deal with. What a rip off. This company has been taking people for all they have while saying they want to help. I wish I would have checked them out better before doing bussiness with them. I hope anyone else who is thinking about it reconsiders. This has been a nightmare. I will keep ripoffreport.com updated on the outcome from here.

Toni
Peculiar, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosis/nationwide/Credit-Diagnosis-Credit-Report-Rip-Off-Not-Sure-Its-Location-not-sure-its-location-351748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis