Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis.com Creditreport.com

• Updated: Thu, September 27, 2007

• Reported By:Bartow Florida
Credit Diagnosis.com Creditreport.com
creditdiagnosis.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Creditdiagnosis.com, Creditreport.com Didn't recieve your credit report from Creditdiagnosis.com? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We need more information to process your request.

*Consumer Comment: Why

I recently tried to get my credit report from Credit Diagnosis, and during my application it cut me off right after I entered my payment method. I tried to axcess it again, but it said i had already been registered.

I didn't get to review my report, and there was suppose to be a $1.00 charge that was suppose to be refunded. I haven't seen the activity in my back account yet, but I cancelled my registration before I could be charged for further use from this company's web site.

I went through all that trouble to get a credit report, and recieved nothing in regards to my credit. I couldn't even axcess there web site from my computer.

Becareful in using this web site.

Worried Person
Bartow, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2007 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosiscom-Creditreportcom/nationwide/Creditdiagnosiscom-Creditreportcom-Didnt-recieve-your-credit-report-from-Creditdiagnos-275178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis.com Creditreport.com

We need more information to process your request.

AUTHOR: Maria - (U.S.A.)

09-27-07

Dear Worried Person,

Our company would like to assist your complaint with our company; however, we need more information to process your request. We will need the order number, full name, and/or email address (as it was provided in the original order) of the person the credit report was ordered for so we can proceed further with your request.

Sincerely,

Response Department
Creditreport.com

Why

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Why would you use any website other than the one that the 3 CRAs established to comply with the FCRA?

You should go to annualcreditreport to request/access your free credit report that the FCRA entitles you to.

Also, you may request the free report directly from the CRA by sending them a letter.