Complaint Review: Credit Diagnosis.com

• Reported By:Pasadena Maryland
Credit Diagnosis.com
www.creditgiagnosis.com Internet U.S.A.

Credit Diagnosis.com Made a member, Want my money back, Internet

I was trying to get a free credit report, went on line was offered all 3 for $1, would get the $1 refunded, gave my card #, next page answered a few questions, at bottom said No Thank you, next page suddenly pops up and says congratulations you are now a member, I immediately called the number and cancelled whtever this membership was, unfortunately I did not print that page with the numbers. I received an email confirming I had cancelled it, in the nterim I checked my bank and been debited $1 aand $44,.90 I immediately replied to that email and said i wanted y money back immediately. Now I have received another email saying i joined yet another savings somethin or other, I am Fed up, I want my moey back.

Donna j
Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2008 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Diagnosiscom/internet/Credit-Diagnosiscom-Made-a-member-Want-my-money-back-Internet-315342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Diagnosis.com