Complaint Review: Credit Education Group, CEG, First Choice Tel, Dynamic Credit Services, Dynamic, Shipper IMS

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003

• Reported By:HIllsboro Ohio
10624 S. Eastern Ave #435 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group, CEG, First Choice Tel, Dynamic Credit Services, Dynamic, Shipper IMS ripoff scam con artists If you want to get a hold of these a%#holes call 800-704-9552 Henderson Nevada

*Author of original report: I got my money back from First Choice Tel. This is how:

*Author of original report: the same jerk that just hung up on me

In early May I got a phone call from a guy named Mike Powell agent # 1490. And he told me I was approved for a credit card with a $2,500 limit. He told me there was a fee of $298. I told him I didn't have the money. So he told me I would get the card first and then I could draw the money off the card and put it into my account and then the money would come out on June 16th. I said okay.

After I waited ten days (the max it was to take for the card to arrive) and no card came. I called the number he gave me (866-310-0695). I got a lady and asked her when my card was coming. She told me after the money came out of my account. I explained what Mike had told me and she said that he had mislead me. So I told her I wanted to cancel. She said she canceled and she took his agent number because she was going to report him to her boss for misleading me.

On June 18th I got a letter from the bank saying I was over drawn. I called the bank to see what had happened. She told me there was $298 taken out from First Choice Tel no #, address, nothing. I told her that I did not authorize that so I had to go to the bank and fill out a paper to see if they could get my money back. But it will take at least a week for the bank to find out. They said they can give me back my fees and let all my checks I have already wrote go through but they can't promise the $298.

I came home and spent about eight hours on line looking up this company and this is what I found:
-Additional Business names:
Credit Education Group
CEG (Source one Credit Solutions)
First Chice (Source one Credit Solutions)
Dynamic Credit Services
Dynamic
Shipper IMS
That's right all these different names are for the same jerks that ripped me off.

-Additional Address
*10624 S. Eastern Ave. #435
Henderson, NV 89052
*9101 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
*18495 S. Dixie Hwy #228
Miami, Flordia
They have used at least these three addresses

-Additional Phone Numbers
800-704-9552
800-646-3886
866-310-0695 disconnected
877-572-6751
877-683-2500 disconnected
775-205-2482 fax
514-630-4051 fax
They use all these numbers.

After I found all this I filed a claim with the BBB. and then I called all these numbers I found. The only one I was able to get through on was 800-704-9552. After being on the phone for 45 min. I got a hold of a lady name Kim. I explained everything and she said she was going to see what she could do about getting my money back and she would call me back. About six hours later I didn't get a call so I called back this time I was on hold for over an hour.

I got a hold of a guy name Kevin Woods. He said Kim was still working on it and said she would call me back. He told me if the money came out the card was on the way I told him I didn't want his damn card and that I know that they are a scam. He told me they weren't, and Kim was going to call me back. I never received a phone call and that was on the 20th.

I am calling back tomorrow. And I have written an attorney to see what my rights are. If you want to get a hold of these assholes call 800-704-9552 if that message about all people are busy and to leave a message don't just hang up and keep calling back until you get put on hold. And stay on hold as long as it takes don't leave a message. I will keep everybody informed. Good luck to all. I hope these jerks get what they have coming to them.

Jessica
HIllsboro, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-CEG-First-Choice-Tel-Dynamic-Credit-Services-Dynamic-Shipper-IMS/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-CEG-First-Choice-Tel-Dynamic-Credit-Services-Dynamic-Shipper-I-61503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group, CEG, First Choice Tel, Dynamic Credit Services, Dynamic, Shipper IMS

I got my money back from First Choice Tel. This is how:

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

The bank that First Choice Tel uses is HSBC USA bank located in Buffalo. The banks phone number is 716-841-4961 and the banks Fraud Dept. Number is 800-368-7808. And First Choice Tel company ID number is 610784676.

When I called the bank I explained what happened and they gave me this number to call 514-841-9363. I got a hold of a nice lady explained what happened and she tried to get me to call 702-869-1551 which is there cust. service number. I told her I tried them and everybody was rude and kept hanging up on me. So she took my phone number and said she would call me back. I told her that people kept telling me they would call back but nobody ever did. So she promised me,

About a half hour later I got a call from a lady name Nancy (702-254-3163) I told her my story and she said she would call me back. After a couple hours I called her and she said she already put in for a fefund and I should have my money by today (6-26-03)

I went to the bank today and sure enough my $298 dollars was there. And the bank is giving me back all of my overdrawn fees. I feel so lucky. I hope this helps you all. Good luck. Remember the faster you act the faster you can get your money back

the same jerk that just hung up on me

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I got a hold of a rep at First Choice Tel today 6-23-03. He told me they didn't have my cancelation on record. I told him of course not because they are a scam and they wouldn't keep a cancelation on file. He told me I could listen to my authorization. I told him I wanted to here my cancelation. I told him if I didn't get my money back I was reporting them to the FCIC (National Fraud Information Center) It must of made him mad because he hung up on me.

I called right back. This time I tried a different approach. I asked them when my card was coming he told me I would have it in fifteen days. He asked my name and it ended up being the same jerk that just hung up on me. I requested to here the authorization and he took my number and was to call me back in thirty minutes. No phone call from him came.

But I did get a call from Dynamic with the same pitch as First Choice. I told her they already ripped me off and I didn't want it to happen again and hung up on her. The nerve of them.

A report can be filed with the NFIC at 800-876-7060 or a form can be filled out at www.fraud.org.