Complaint Review: Credit Education Group, First Choice Dollar Association

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, April 15, 2003

• Reported By:Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Credit Education Group, First Choice Dollar Association
10624 S. Eastern Avenue #435 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group First Choice Dollar Association consumer rip-off fraud Henderson Nevada

Credit Education Group, First Choice Dollar Association I was scammed into paying $296.00 for a credit card with a limit of $2,500 with a 9% interest rate. Later tried to call to cancel never got an answer. consumer rip-off fraud Henderson Nevada .....

This company scammed me out of $296.00 for a credit card offer of $2,500 with a 9% interest rate. After a week I tried to contact the number listed on the Better Business Bureau after growing suspicious of this offer. April 15, 2003 I was out $296.00 on an ACH Withdrawal that First Choice Association Dollar or this so called Credit Education Group drafted on my account. I WANT REVENGE ON THEM!! I want my money back!

I am taking this to my bank to have them refund the money and then go after the bank or company that did the ACH withdrawal. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, and I am going to report them to the Nevada Attorney General, Oklahoma Attorney General, and to the Federal Government. I am embarrassed that I was taken by this offer and have learned a valuable lesson. Now my concern is with getting my money back which I will do with whatever measures are necessary. The individual that started this business ought to be taken down and put away for FRAUD!

Elizabeth
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2003 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice-Dollar-Association/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice-Dollar-Association-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Henderson-Ne-53038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group, First Choice Dollar Association