Complaint Review: Credit Education Group - First Choice - Global Finance

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2003

• Reported By:TEMPLE Texas
Credit Education Group - First Choice - Global Finance
6929 JFK BOULEVARD North Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.A.

Credit Education Group - First Choice Global Finance RIPOFF fraudulent ripoff business North Little Rock Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: A copy of you report has been forwarded to the state Attorney General with a request for investigation...

I received a call form Credit Education Group and accepted their proposal ending with a withdrawl from my account of $296. One week later I decided to call the customer service number 1-866-310-0695. When I called a voicemail came on saying, "You have reached customer service after business hours,please call back or leave a message." No name of the business was used in the recording nor who they represented. This is what got me wondering about this. So I went to the computer, entered Credit Education Group and the first thing that popped up was this site.

The money was to be withdrawn from my account on the 21st of May, but I called my bank before then told them of the situation and put a stop payment on my check but also told them they might not go by check number but withdrawl electronically. It is now the 21st and they still got by with the withdrawl but my bank says they can take the money back out of their account and put it back in mine. Thanks to everyone for your help! Oh yeah, even though I knew I was getting my money back, I still called the scam artists and told them off for the fun of it.

Christina
TEMPLE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2003 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice-Global-Finance/North-Little-Rock-Arkansas-72116/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice-Global-Finance-RIPOFF-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Nor-57795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group - First Choice - Global Finance

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

I have been seeing this company mentioned over and over in these reports. I have forwarded a copy of this report with a request for an investigation by the State of Arkansas. We will not tolerate scammers for long here. Mike Beebe, our Attorney General, gets the job done.

If you are interested in contacting the AG office yourself to file a complaint, you can call toll-free 1-800-482-8982 or visit the website at www.ag.state.ar.us. File your complaint! Let's get rid of these thieves!

I hope that this will ultimately help all those affected.

Good luck to you all!