Complaint Review: Credit Education Group - First Choice

• Updated: Thu, July 19, 2012

• Reported By:Holly Springs North Carolina
Credit Education Group - First Choice
10624 Southeastern Ave Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Credit Education Group, First Choice Credit Card Scam, bank account ripoff, totally deceptive Henderson Nevada

I was contacted by these people about 2 weeks ago, and they had a story that was smooth as silk. It looked like they had all the answers to my problems with credit. They told me that for a nominal fee of 299 dollars I would receive a unsecured Visa/Mastercard in the mail with a credit limit of $2500. This would be the only fee I ever paid, and it would also come with a low interest rate and a credit counselor to help me get back on track. Well.....needless to say its total bullshit!!! I called this company back the day before the transaction was set to clear my bank, and found out I was only receiving a credit card application in the mail, not a credit card. I also found out, thru this website about their scam. So I called my bank and issued a stop payment for the check number we had agreed to use, and for the name of the company, I also issued a stop payment for their Alias of First Choice...and yet somehow they motherf***ers still got my money. This all happened yesterday, so I have to goto my Bank on Monday and see whats going to happen. All I can say is this, If it sounds too good to be true, it is! Dont listen to these people, dont tell them a thing about your finacial history, dont even say goodbye, just hangup. That is the safest thing any of us can do. Christopher Holly Springs, North Carolina
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on First Choice Credit Services, EC Network Proc Center, J T Cd Service, Tri Century Bank CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2003 06:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-First-Choice-Credit-Card-Scam-bank-account-ripoff-totally-decept-54552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group - First Choice