Complaint Review: Credit Education Group Source One Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2003

• Reported By:Greenwood South Carolina
Credit Education Group Source One Credit Solutions
10624 S. Eastern Ave. #435 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group Source One Credit Solutions RIPOFF deceptive company screwed others too Henderson Nevada

I got a call from the Source One Credit Solutions also known as Credit Education Group saying that I qualified for a credit card with a $2500 limit. All I had to do was pay $100. I thought it was a good deal so I agreed. I went through the process and MITCHELL WILLIAMS said they would send my card in 10 business days. This was over a month ago. I still do not have a card.

Now I've discovered that it was a fraud and this company doesn't even really exist. I later discovered that they had taken $297 out of my account. I've been searching and came across other complaints as mine. I also contacted the Better Business Bureau and I am now trying to get my money back.

Please let me know if you get any leads to this company that may help me resolve my situation.

Kim
Greenwood, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-Source-One-Credit-Solutions/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-Source-One-Credit-Solutions-RIPOFF-deceptive-company-screwed-other-55075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group Source One Credit Solutions