origin

• Submitted: Mon, June 09, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 09, 2003

• Reported By:El Centro California
Credit Education Group, United Card Services
1502 Niagra Street Buffalo, New York U.S.A.

Credit Education Group, United Card Services CREDIT CARD SCAM, MULTIPLE COMPANY NAMES Buffalo New York

I got a call on May 22nd from Sara at CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP offering to get me a credit card with a $2500 credit limit. Sara wanted my bank information. I told her I would provide it once I received thier packet in the mail. Sara Called me back today June 9th to get my information. I told her that I had tried to call the number she had given me 7 different times but I always got a full mailbox. She told me that I would now have to apply through another one of thier companies, United Card Services.

I told her that I would like to accept thier offer but that I felt that there was some fraud going on here. I told her that I wanted the phone number of the new company as well as the physical address so that I could verify that it was an actual company. I then tried to call United Card Services and got a full mail box. All of the phone calls that I received from Sara came from Canada. The number on my caller I.D. is (647) 288-0123.

Tony
El Centro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2003 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group-United-Card-Services/Buffalo-New-York-14213/Credit-Education-Group-United-Card-Services-CREDIT-CARD-SCAM-MULTIPLE-COMPANY-NAMES-Buff-60053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group, United Card Services