Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Thu, April 03, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 03, 2003

• Reported By:oxford North Carolina
Credit Education Group
10624 S. Eastern Ave. Suite A435 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group, Credit Source One ripoff fraud business Henderson Nevada

This company called me and said they would give me a credit card in 14 days if I let them take $298 dollars out of my account.

I did and got a packet and they kept giving me the run around that my card will be here anyday and never came. on day 60 I realized they were a fraudlent company; thanks to this web site; went to the bank and I am hoping to get my money back because of the regulation e banks follow. You have up to 60 days and you can revoke the withdrawl.

Barbara
oxford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2003 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Henderson-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-Credit-Source-One-ripoff-fraud-business-Henderson-Nevada-51534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group