Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 21, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Credit Education Group
10624 S. Eastern Ave. Suite A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group Promised a credit card for $300 and gave me nothing Las Vegas Nevada

Someone contacted me on my cell phone and said that I had been approved for a $2500 credit limit Visa or Mastercard. They got all of my pertenant information and told me that my account would be charged $298 in two weeks and my credit card would follow in another 2 weeks.

After 2 months I finally got through to them and they said that it was already in the mail. Two weeks later I received a package with forms but no Credit card.

I called again and they told me that I had to fax a form in and then they would send me the credit card. After faxing the form and waiting a month I tried to contact them again. Since then I have called numerous times and always got an automated person telling me to leave a message.

Now it is 6 months later and they have changed their phone number and I have received nothing.

Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-Promised-a-credit-card-for-300-and-gave-me-nothing-Las-Vegas-Nevad-69726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group