Avenue

• Submitted: Wed, December 24, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 24, 2003

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Credit Education Group
10624 S. Eastern Ave Suite A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group raped me dry Las Vegas Nevada

i have been having fiancial problems and this company said they will issue me a credit card to build my credit up. that is all i needed was help to build my credit. so i believed them i gave them $300.00 to start the process, they did a check over the phone. they stated and it is written down in the paperwork, that if i get three denials from three different banks then i would get my money back.

well this started in May 2003 and by July 2003 I got three denials. i tried calling and i got thru once and the person said to fax the denials to them and my account will be credited. I did and then never received nothing. i did this weekly and then when i tried to call back the phone # was not in service.

I am begging you to please help me get my money back!!!!

I need it now more then ever :(

Corina
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2003 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-raped-me-dry-Las-Vegas-Nevada-75791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group