Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Sat, September 13, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, September 13, 2003

• Reported By:Riverside California
Credit Education Group
10624 S. Eastern Ave.,suite A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I am a disabled woman on a fixed income. Because of illness I stopped working and credit went bad, for lack of income and eventually filed a bk.

A person by the name of nakita called me one morning, because of my medication mornings are really rough for me, she then went to tell me that her company could approve me for a Visa/Master Card with a limit beginning at $2500.00. Deperate to repair my credit and have a credit card in case of emergency I accepted the deal (Rip off). She proceded to take my checking acount info and said they would electronicly debit my account for $298.00.

A few days later she called and told me that the recording and the verifying person on the other line did not go thru correctly, and we proceded to do it again. I also gave the the last 4 digits of my Social Security number.

I had waited 45 days and nothing, so I wrote them a letter, and within a week received a package to repair my credit. I had already advised them that I had already gone to court on my bk, and the credit card was my intrest, not the package.

Here it is 6 mos later and still nothing, they do not answer my phone calls (I wonder why?) and do not answer my letters.

Tried to get the funds reversed and the bank informed me that I had authorized it and it was to long of a time span.

The following are supposed names, worker id numbers and telephone numbers:

Nakita Agent #5506
Jason Agent E10175 same
phone numbers: 877-572-6751
866-310-0695
888-414-0068

I would greatly appreciate your help in getting back my money as I could really use it.

Thank You!!

Enedina
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2003 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-66930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group