Complaint Review: Credit Education Group

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2003

• Reported By:Spooner Wisconsin
Credit Education Group
10624 D Eastern Avenue Suite A-435 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Credit Education Group ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I was contacted in May by a representative of Credit Education Group. They had said I had requested them to call. They told me I would have a credit card with a $2500 limit, that would bring me back on track with my credit, within 2-3 days after I gave them my bank account and the $296 cleared.

After I paid $296 I never received anything I called 5 times to see where it was and I was told it was on it's way. After 2 months I called again and they told me it was being shipped the following Wednesday. I got upset and told them to ship it immediately and they hung up on me.

I got a packet with a credit card application. After calling and threatening to sue because I was told I would have a credit card not an application. I filled out the application and sent it in. I have not heard back from them and the phone numbers I was given has been disconnected. I don't know what to do but I WANT MY MONEY BACK!! What should I do to get it?

Spooner, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2003 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Credit-Education-Group/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89052/Credit-Education-Group-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-67579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Credit Education Group